It’s polo time for Madonna, JesusJune 2nd, 2009 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
New York, June 2 (IANS) Though Madonna has been denying reports about her relationship with Brazilian model Jesus Luz, the pop diva was recently spotted enjoying a polo game here with the 22-year-old.
Madonna’s sons — David Banda, 3, and Rocco, 7 - were also present.
Despite the 50-year-old’s recent claims that the two are “just friends”, Madonna and Jesus reportedly looked like lovers as they leaned into each other on their way home, reported dailymail.co.uk.
Jesus too downplayed his relationship with the superstar saying: “She is someone I truly admire, a friend who is in my life, who I have worked with and who I keep in touch with. I can’t say anything else besides that. She is a friend, and nothing but a friend.”
After her seven-year marriage to British director Guy Ritchie ended last year, she has been living in Manhattan with Jesus, her sons and 12-year-old daughter Lourdes.
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Madonna planning baby with Jesus - Jan 20, 2010
- Madonna to marry 22-year-old beau? - May 15, 2009
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Madonna considering more children - Oct 11, 2009
- Men didn't find young Madonna attractive - Nov 11, 2011
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna decade's most talked about celebrity - Dec 23, 2010
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna is just a friend: Jesus Luz - May 27, 2009
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- I'm forever grateful to Madonna, says ex - Feb 23, 2011
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- Madge takes toyboy lover, kids to Kabbalah centre - Mar 02, 2009
- Madonna's kids dislike her music - Apr 02, 2012