Its official: Amy Winehouse is getting divorcedJanuary 14th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 14 (ANI): Singer Amy Winehouse has confirmed that she and her incarcerated husband Blake Fielder-Civil are getting divorced.
Lawyers for Fielder-Civil, jailed for causing actual bodily harm and perverting the course of justice, have reportedly begun with the divorce proceedings.
And now a spokesperson for the Back to Black hitmaker has confirmed the couple 20-month marriage is coming to an end.
“Papers have been received and the matter is with Amy’’s lawyers,” Contactmusic quoted the rep, as telling British newspaper Metro.
Fielder-Civil, who tied the knot with Winehouse in Miami, Florida in 2007, is reportedly set to fight for 7.6 million dollars- half of the singers entire 15 million dollar fortune. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse to reconcile with ex-husband? - Aug 17, 2009
- Winehouse to turn model for her clothing line - Oct 05, 2010
- Amy Winenhouse to marry ex-husband again! - Nov 22, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Amy Winehouse found dead at London home (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Winehouse to get quick divorce from Fielder-Civil - Jul 16, 2009
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse considering divorce - Nov 09, 2008
Tags: 6 million, actual bodily harm, amy winehouse, blake fielder civil, divorce proceedings, dollar fortune, hitmaker, knot, lawyers, marriage, metro, miami florida, million dollars, singers, spokesperson