Its love in the air for Ed and Tiffany on the show ‘Top Chef’July 17th, 2010 - 2:42 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Wednesday’s edition of “Top Chef: D.C.”, was filled with love.
There were romantic scenes on display between Angelo and Tamesha, Ed and Tiffany and Kenny with a number of women.
The quick fire challenge for the week was for the chefs to cook a crab meal. Kenny’s crab meal carried the day and sort of surprised local DC chef Timothy, who was expected to win the challenge. Angelo’s meal made up of blue crab broth was the second best dish of the day.
Ed created a Thai dish from the crabs and the judges were impressed with his efforts. The judges loved the natural flavor of the crab that was a part of Ed’s meal.
Guest judge Patrick was obviously not impressed with the Amanda’s meal and Kevin’s blue powder chowder which was tagged as “confused”. In fact Patrick even wondered why the chef chose to cook that meal in the first place.
The contestants were also asked to create a dinner for a whole family from ingredients from Ayrshire Farms, which is an organic farm based in Virginia.
In the latest challenge Angelo was very happy, as he got to pair up with his beloved Tamesha again, while Ed seemed disappointed to be pairing up with Alex instead of Tiffany.
- Love Represents The Theme In The 'Top Chef' Kitchen - Jul 16, 2010
- Love, Crabs And Family Dinner- Top Chef's Kitchen Has it All - Jul 16, 2010
- Love is in the air on the show 'Top Chef' - Jul 16, 2010
- Singapore Sling Brings Victory To Kevin Sbraga - Sep 16, 2010
- Upma dish wins Indian-American chef $100,000 top prize - Jun 17, 2011
- Larry Forgione's Son, Mark Forgione Is The Next Iron Chef - Nov 22, 2010
- Feast on yam leaf, jungle asparagus when in Himachal (Feature with images) - Jun 08, 2011
- Check Out The Three Master Chef India Finalists - Dec 20, 2010
- Now children are cooking their first meal 5-yrs earlier than their parents did - Feb 16, 2011
- This British chef pairs gourmet food with health, nutrition (Feature with pics) - Mar 25, 2012
- Putin tests every meal before eating: Former chef - Jul 25, 2012
- Season 7 Of "Top Chef" Debuts On Bravo - Jun 17, 2010
- Grand Finale Amul Master Chef India: Lucknow Based Pankaj Bhadouria Wins The Title In The ... - Dec 27, 2010
- 'Live to Dance' winners are D'Angelo Amanda - Feb 11, 2011
- Lucknow's Pankaj Bhadouria wins 'MasterChef India' - Dec 26, 2010