It’s hard being with someone for long: PaltrowAugust 5th, 2011 - 5:38 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 5 (IANS) Actress Gwyneth Paltrow says her marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is not always easy and they always work hard to maintain their relationship.
The Oscar-winning actress married Martin seven years back.
“Sometimes it’s hard being with someone for a long time. We go through periods that aren’t all rosy. I always say, life is long and you never know what’s going to happen,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
The actress further said that if the couple ever plan to split, then it would be amicable because they have a lot of respect for each other.
“If, God forbid, we were ever not to be together, I respect him so much as the father of my children. I made such a good choice. He’s such a good dad. You can never be relaxed or smug and think, ‘I’ve got this thing’,” she said.
- Paltrow's beauty secret? Sleep - Oct 22, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow became the brand ambassador of luxury leather - Apr 28, 2011
- Paltrow a singer! - Dec 21, 2010
- Paltrow's make-up woes - Nov 05, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
- Chris Martin's funny friendship with Jay-Z - Dec 01, 2011
- Paltrow launches cookbook in father's memory - Jul 09, 2010
- Paltrow lets daughter skip school - Jan 21, 2011
- Paltrow works for success - Apr 16, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow cries while eating pancakes - Dec 24, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow admits marriage is hard - Jan 20, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Paltrow taking guitar lessons from husband - Apr 11, 2010