It’s finally a girl for Victoria Beckham!March 13th, 2011 - 3:44 am ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is finally expecting a baby girl, after having given birth to three boys, her husband, ace footballer David Beckham has confirmed.
“We’re very lucky to be expecting again and this is the first time I’m going to say it - it’s a little girl,” David was quoted as saying by thesun.co.uk.
The 35-year-old soccer star spilled the beans about the sex of his yet-to-be-born, fourth child, and is more than glad that it is a girl this time.
“We’re still in shock. Having three boys, you kind of expect another one - so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising. Obviously we’re over the moon. Our three boys are happy and excited and Victoria is doing well,” he added.
Victoria, 36, is due to give birth in July. The girl will be a sister to Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight and Cruz, six.
- Fifth child on Beckhams' mind - Sep 21, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- David, Victoria set to welcome baby girl - Mar 14, 2011
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- You have to be delicate with girls: Beckham - Jul 16, 2011
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Beckham gives piggy ride to daughter - Feb 26, 2012
- Victoria Beckham: 'I do not know the sex of my baby' - Feb 14, 2011
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Beckhams want daughter Harper's foot cast memento - Aug 02, 2011
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012