It’s chips and booze for Pamela in UK!December 7th, 2010 - 5:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 07 (ANI): Former ‘Baywatch’ star Pamela Anderson’s UK trip would be full of chips and alcohol.
The gorgeous looking Anderson said she loved British grub.
And the star, who is all set to play Aladdin’s genie of the lamp in Liverpool, said her priority was to find a pub.
“I’ll definitely find my local as I’ve got to get some chips and vinegar,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Pammie ready to dance in UK panto - Jun 22, 2010
- Pamela Anderson set for theatre debut with 'Aladdin' - Oct 15, 2009
- Pammie to revive her genie role in panto 'Aladdin' - Jun 12, 2010
- Anderson autographs drunk man's chest - Dec 26, 2010
- Pammie to play genie in panto Aladdin - Aug 04, 2010
- Pammie 'axes debut pantomime performances' - Dec 11, 2009
- Pamela Anderson wants to move to London - Apr 13, 2010
- Pamela Anderson vows to take pantomime to America - Jan 05, 2010
- Pamela Anderson left shaken by stalker - Jan 04, 2011
- Anderson vows never to strip again - Sep 23, 2010
- Crazy fan trying to board Pammie's train arrested - Jan 03, 2011
- Pammie 169 vows never to strip again - Sep 23, 2010
- Pammie spreads Christmas cheer by visiting UK charities - Dec 31, 2010
- Pammie makes her panto debut - Dec 16, 2009
- Pammie's New Year boob flash - Jan 02, 2010
Tags: aladdin, alcohol, baywatch, baywatch star, booze, chips, daily star, former baywatch, genie of the lamp, grub, liverpool, pamela anderson, priority, star pamela anderson, uk london, uk trip, vinegar