It’s ‘babies and husbands all around’ at Spice Girls rehearsalsNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:14 am ICT by admin
“[Emma Bunton's son] Beau is sitting opposite me on Emma’s lap, giving a smile,Cruz [Beckham] has been looking for a pump to blow up his rocket and now he’s trying on Melanie C’s hoodie,” People quoted Halliwell, as writing on the Spice Girls blog.
On her own daughter, Halliwell said: “Bluebell is on her way down here in a bit. She keeps on picking up a microphone, so it’s like The Waltons on tour with babies and husbands all around. Jade ([Emma's partner]) is the perfect daddy. I can tell he loves being a father.”
Ginger also reveals that after passing through all the good and bad times the Spice Girls are now ‘working hard like we’ve never been apart’.
“The Spice Girls are now Spice Women - full, sensual and stronger through their life experiences,” she added.
In fact, Halliwell says the Girls are all closer than ever.
“I love being part of a group and I feel this experience has done exactly what I had hoped. It has reunited us and made our friendship stronger. We have a bond that we will share for the rest of our lives.”(ANI)
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for changing British music - Mar 12, 2011
- George Michael praises Spice Girls for inspiring women - Mar 12, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Ger Haliwell hopes to convince Posh for 2012 Olympics - Jan 30, 2011
- Spice Girls reunite in London - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
Tags: also reveals that, babies, being a father, blow up, bluebell, emma bunton, geri halliwell, ginger spice, hoodie, life experiences, melanie c, rehearsals, rest of our lives, spice girls, waltons, working hard