It’s a girl for Kourtney Kardashian!July 9th, 2012 - 5:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 9 (IANS) Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian and her fiance Scott Disick have been blessed with a girl. They have named her Penelope Scotland.
She delivered the baby Sunday morning, reports eonline.com.
Baby Penelope was born here at The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed seven pounds and 14 ounces.
“Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably,” said Kardashian.
The couple already have a son, two-year-old Mason.
According to Kardasian’s mother Kris, her daughter had a natural birth.
“It was a great. She had an easy delivery. Penelope is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She’s so beautiful. We are so happy,” she said.
- Kourtney finds water birth 'brutally painful' - Jun 29, 2012
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Daughter gives Kourtney sleepless nights - Jul 31, 2012
- I wish Kourtney a girl: Kendall - Dec 23, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian is having a baby girl - Feb 23, 2012
- Kourtney Kardashian angry with mother - Jul 27, 2012
- Kourtney pregnant with second child - Dec 01, 2011
- Not easy conceiving: Khloe Kardashian - Sep 14, 2012
- Sisters organise baby shower for Kourtney - May 15, 2012
- Kardashians get filmed while singing Katy Perry's song - Jun 01, 2011
- Kourtney in no rush to lose baby weight - Aug 23, 2012
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian to wed soon - Feb 17, 2011
- My butt needs lot of hard work: Kourtney Kardashian - May 19, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian Acknowledges Scott Disick Has A Drinking Issue In "Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami" - Aug 02, 2010
Tags: cedars sinai medical, cedars sinai medical center, fiance, kourtney kardashian, mason, mommy, mother kris, natural birth, penelope, precious angel, reality tv, scotland, sinai medical center, sunday morning, tv star