Its a boy for Usher, wifeNovember 28th, 2007 - 11:57 am ICT by admin
Washington, Nov 28 (ANI): Singer Usher and wife Tameka Foster have become the proud parents of a baby boy.
Foster gave birth Monday, Nov 26, at an Atlanta hospital.
Though reps for the couple were not immediately available, sources revealed that the little boy will most probably be named Usher Raymond V, as the new father had said before the birth.
Usher, 29, and Foster, 36, announced the pregnancy in June, reports People magazine.
In September, Usher told the mag that they were expecting a boy.
He added: “I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost.”
The couple were married in a quiet civil ceremony in Atlanta on Aug. 3. (ANI)
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher, wife welcome second son - Dec 12, 2008
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher doesn't regret marriage to Tameka Foster - Aug 28, 2010
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher's wife 'still not over her plastic surgery nightmare' - Apr 30, 2009
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's Ex-wife Launches A Furious Outburst At Usher's Current Girlfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Tameka Foster vows not to criticise ex Usher in public during divorce - Jun 17, 2009
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Kelly Preston And John Travolta Welcome The Newest Member In Their Family - Nov 24, 2010
- Mariah Carey is expecting a girl and a boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Sex tape featuring Usher, ex-wife on sale - Mar 14, 2011