Italian actress Violante Placido mistaken for a DruggieMarch 25th, 2009 - 1:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Italian actress Violante Placido made her debut in the recently released Bollywood film titled “Barah Aana’. The pretty actress essays an interesting role of a foreign drug dealer in Raja Menon’s “Barah Aana’ wherein she stars opposite Arjun Mathur (of “Luck-By Chance’ fame).
Guess what we heard??
When the unit was shooting in Colaba, a man came up to Violante and actually tried to sell her “Charas’. The actress thought he was part of the unit and played along, until he expected her to pay.
Everyone had quite a laugh at the incident and the best part that came out of this was that the team actually incorporated the drug dealer’s lines into Violante’s dialogues.
Well, now that’s what you call making the most of everything. -Sampurn Media
- Movie Review : Barah Aana (2009) - Mar 20, 2009
- "BARAH AANA" - Mar 19, 2009
- 'Barah Aana' superbly highlights vulnerabilities of migrants(IANS Film Review; Rating: ***) - Mar 21, 2009
- Barah Aana on foreign shores - Sep 26, 2009
- Who will play Jessica Lal in 'Aamir' director's film? - Apr 08, 2009
- No Eva Mendes in 'Ghost Rider' sequel - Oct 03, 2010
- Naseeruddin Shah's hand-me-downs. - Mar 25, 2009
- A unique 'bribe' from makers of Barah Aana - Mar 23, 2009
- Farida Jalal returns to small screen as 'Ammaji' (With Images) - May 18, 2011
- Nasser's becomes more visible - Mar 24, 2009
- George Clooney Feels Shy To Make Love Onscreen! - Aug 30, 2010
- Arjun Mathur's hat-trick with Shah Rukh Khan - Apr 02, 2009
- Bryan Cranston Embarrassed While Filming Nude Scene With Julia Roberts - Nov 28, 2010
- Saahil Prem in search of debut film's title - Jul 28, 2012
- Aman to play negative role in 'Chhoti Bahu' (With Images) - Dec 23, 2011