It was torture being 20: DiazMay 20th, 2012 - 4:56 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 20 (IANS) Actress Cameron Diaz says she didn’t enjoy the time when she turned 20.
“I don’t worry about age. I never have. I couldn’t wait to get into my 30s when I was in my 20s. I don’t want to go back to being 20, it was torture,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“When I’m not working I train everyday I can. I like weights. It’s important for women to have strong muscles - that’s what carries you,” she added.
- Diaz's derriere getting better with age - May 12, 2012
- Diaz likes physically challenging roles - May 30, 2012
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Diaz excited to soon be 40 - May 18, 2012
- Cameron Diaz laughs off A-Rod film rumours - Apr 03, 2011
- Jessica Biel regrets not finishing college - Aug 02, 2012
- Zeta-Jones too lazy to exercise - Jun 11, 2012
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Agron's mother upset by her character - Apr 08, 2012
- My life would not be fulfilled without therapy: Diaz - Jun 19, 2011
- Carrie Underwood completely trusts husband - May 03, 2012
- Madonna wants to be tougher parent - Apr 19, 2012
- I was a rule follower at school: Kristen - Oct 09, 2011
- Minaj wants baby in five years - May 11, 2012
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012