It was love at first sight for Stewart, PattinsonMarch 4th, 2011 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) “Twilight” director Catherine Hardwicke has revealed that Kristen Stewart felt an instant attraction towards Robert Pattinson when they met for the first time at the audition.
“I looked at a couple pictures and was like, ‘I’m not sure’. He had been fired from his last job, he was unemployed, he was in debt,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Catherine as saying.
“I have footage of their first meeting at my dining-room table. Kristen was like, ‘It’s got to be Rob!’ She felt connected to him from the first moment. That electricity, or love at first sight, or whatever it is,” she added.
While Stewart, 20, eventually managed to convince the director to hire Pattinson, Catherine revealed she made him promise not to get romantically involved with his co-star because she was only 17 at that time and he was four years older.
“I told him, ‘You’ve got to realise that Kristen is 17 years old. She’s underage. You’ve got to focus, dude, or you’re going to be arrested.’ I made him swear on a stack of Bibles,” she added.
- Kristen Stewart fell in 'love at first sight' with Robert Pattinson - Mar 04, 2011
- Twilight director 'confirms' Rob Pattinson-Kristen Stewart romance - Nov 13, 2009
- Pattinson, Stewart not on talking terms - Jul 30, 2012
- Pattinson, Perry enjoy dinner date - Aug 26, 2012
- Stewart wants to work with Pattinson - May 17, 2012
- Robert Pattinson fuming over 'Twilight' photo leak - Apr 05, 2011
- Kristen Stewart dating co-star Robert Pattinson - Nov 14, 2009
- Wedding was natural: Kristen Stewart - Nov 16, 2011
- New dolls on Pattinson, Stewart 'Twilight' wedding - Jan 12, 2012
- Lady Gaga defends Kristen Stewart - Jul 27, 2012
- Stewart and I are technically married: Pattinson - Oct 30, 2011
- No dates for Kristen Stewart! - May 28, 2010
- Doing sex scene with Stewart was scary: Pattinson - Mar 19, 2012
- All 'fine' between Stewart, Pattinson - Sep 10, 2012
- Pattinson finds fans concern 'sweet' - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,