It was Hef’s way or no way: Crystal HarrisJune 18th, 2011 - 1:58 pm ICT by IANS
Toronto, June 18 (IANS) Playboy model Crystal Harris has opened up about calling off her marriage with magazine owner Hugh Hefner and says she had little freedom at the mansion.
“The mansion schedule is so strict - home by 6 every Friday night, Saturday and Sunday for movie nights,” she told news show Entertainment Tonight.
“I couldn’t do certain things. The first year I was there, I went on a vacation with my friends and then the second year I asked if I could go with my friends and see my family, I was told no. I saw my world just closing in on me. It’s Hef’s way or no way,” she added.
Harris admits that after moving out of the Playboy Mansion, it has been “scary” at times, reports torontosun.com.
“I’m used to living somewhere that has butlers and security. My curfew was nine o’clock. The other day I’m driving, it’s night time, I needed to get gas; it’s scary,” she said.
- Hefner moves on, dating Anna Sophia - Jun 20, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Crystal Harris back in Playboy mansion - Jun 01, 2012
- Hefner's ex Kendra Wilkinson 'pissed off' with wedding snub - Apr 01, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner - Jun 15, 2011
- Hugh Hefner not planning to sign a prenup before marriage to Crystal Harris - Apr 05, 2011
- I don't notice 60-year age gap between us, says Hefner's fiancée, 24 - Jan 05, 2011
- Hugh Hefner excited about impending marriage - Apr 17, 2011
- Hugh Hefner says that Crystal Harris lied about their sex life - Jul 28, 2011
- Is Hefner dating Harris again? - Jun 05, 2012
- Hugh Hefner's latest girlfriend is Anna Sophia Berglund - Jun 21, 2011
- Playboy mansion a 'squalid prison' - Dec 31, 2010
- Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris opens up about impending nuptials - Apr 05, 2011
- Hugh Hefner to tie the knot in June - Feb 24, 2011
- Kendra Wilkinson 'thrilled to be closer to ex Hugh Hefner' - Nov 01, 2010