It was easier to date girls before ‘Titanic’: DiCaprioJuly 22nd, 2010 - 7:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 22 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed it was much easier for him to date girls before “Titanic”.
“I had better success meeting girls before ‘Titanic’,” digitalspy.co.uk quoted him as saying. “My interactions with them didn’t have all the stigma behind it, not to mention there wasn’t a perception of her talking to me for only one reason,” he added.
The actor has previously been linked to models Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen.
DiCaprio also admitted that he partied a lot after rising to fame with “Titanic”.
“I got to be wild and nuts, and I didn’t suffer as much as people do now, where they have to play it so safe that they ruin their credibility. I didn’t care what anyone thought,” he said.
- DiCaprio still searching for true love - Mar 13, 2012
- DiCaprio says he had more luck with girls before 'Titanic' - Jul 22, 2010
- Dicaprio wants a girl like his mother - Jan 26, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio says he's glad fame didn't sink him - Jul 23, 2010
- DiCaprio, Lively to move in together? - Aug 27, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio wants Bar Refaeli back - Jul 23, 2012
- Leonardo DiCaprio All Set To Propose To His Girlfriend Of Five Years - Aug 08, 2010
- DiCaprio gets back together with ex-girlfriend - Dec 11, 2009
- Don't talk about me: DiCaprio - Aug 13, 2012
- DiCaprio embarrassed by 'Titanic' performance - Mar 29, 2012
- DiCaprio's too focused on Hollywood career to settle down - Feb 18, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio to go shirtless for Rolling Stone magazine - Jul 22, 2010
- I wanted to put on extra weight: DiCaprio - Dec 16, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio Goes Shirtless For Rolling Stone - Jul 22, 2010
- DiCaprio denies engagement rumours saying he might never marry - Aug 16, 2010