It was challenging to do fight scenes: JohanssonApril 13th, 2012 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 13 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson admits that it was very tough to get used to the fighting scenes while filming for “The Avengers”.
“I think just kind of going back day after day, knowing that you’re going to get the crap kicked out of you and do it willingly is sort of a challenge in itself, a mental challenge,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Johansson as saying.
“But also, I have to say that every time you fail at a stunt, it hurts until you get it right,” she added.
The actress is playing the first superhero female character, Black Widow, in the film.
“She’s really the first female superhero. There’s a huge rich background for me to kind of pick from and play with and layer.”
- Johansson loves the 'Black Widow' - Mar 20, 2012
- Johansson worried about her body (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson's body worries - Apr 25, 2012
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
- Johansson hooked on to Black Widow - May 18, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Downey Jr knocks down Sacrlett Johansson - Sep 26, 2011
- Too much fame terrifies Rooney Mara - Nov 01, 2011
- Scarlett gets diet tips from Jeremy - Mar 16, 2012
- Wearing costumes made Johansson feel like a kid - Apr 06, 2012
- Emily Blunt eyes Bond role - Mar 08, 2012
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- Johansson too sexy for some roles - Jul 14, 2012
- Johansson gets walk of fame star - May 03, 2012
- My film will be hard to sell: Johansson - Nov 29, 2011