Isla Fisher loves Jewish traditionsMarch 4th, 2009 - 5:08 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 4 (ANI): Isla Fisher converted to Judaism to have a big Jewish wedding, but now the actress has said that shes in love with the religion.
The Wedding Crashers star is soon to tie the knot with observant Jew Sacha Baron Cohen.
She decided to embrace Judaism as a mark of respect to her fiance and his parents.
And now, she has confessed that shes happy that she adopted the faith because she loves the traditions of Judaism.
“I sort of fell in love with Judaism. I love the rituals and it’’s all about family, which is what I believe to be the secret to happiness, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Although the couple has not decided upon a wedding date, Fisher, who gave birth to their daughter Olive in 2007, has insisted it will be soon, saying: “I do have to get married.”
And she’’s already making big plans when it comes to her wedding dress, and has said that shed like to make it herself. (ANI)
- Six Guest Private Affair: Sacha Baron Cohen/Isla Fisher Wedding - Mar 23, 2010
- Comedian Sacha 'Borat' Baron Cohen Weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen wedding with Isla Fisher was a private affair with just 6 guests - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Isla Fisher writes own comedy script - Mar 07, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher planning summer wedding? - Dec 16, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen wedding - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen Weds Longtime Girlfriend Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Isla Fisher's baby's name is Elula Lottie Miriam Cohen - Mar 11, 2011
- Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen marry secretly - Mar 24, 2010
- Fisher and Cohen expecting second child? - Apr 20, 2010
- Isla Fisher doesn't like to discuss her hubby's film ideas with him - Mar 08, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen is the perfect dad, says Isla Fisher - Mar 01, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen buys $18.9 mn Hollywood home - Aug 02, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen marries actress Isla Fisher - Mar 22, 2010
Tags: actress, faith, fiance, happiness, isla fisher, jewish traditions, jewish wedding, judaism, knot, love, observant jew, parents, religion, rituals, sacha baron cohen, shed, wedding crashers, wedding dress