Isla Fisher doesn’t like to discuss her hubby’s film ideas with himMarch 8th, 2011 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, March 08 (ANI): Isla Fisher has revealed that she avoids discussing husband Sacha Baron Cohen’s controversial film ideas with him.
The gorgeous actress has admitted she knows the bigger aspects of Cohen’s film scripts, but tends to shy away from the finer details as she worries too much, reports Stuff.co.nz.
Sacha - who is best known for his roles in Ali G, Borat and Bruno - regularly pushes boundaries with his controversial scripts.
“I’m a worrier. I know the big things obviously. I’m involved in the whole process from the get-go so I’m aware of the many transformations that the script goes through but when it comes right down to it, I don’t need to know. It’s too stressful for me,” she added. (ANI)
- Sacha Baron Cohen not welcome to attend Oscars dressed as 'The Dictator' - Feb 23, 2012
- Isla Fisher's baby's name is Elula Lottie Miriam Cohen - Mar 11, 2011
- Comedian Sacha 'Borat' Baron Cohen Weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Isla Fisher writes own comedy script - Mar 07, 2011
- Six Guest Private Affair: Sacha Baron Cohen/Isla Fisher Wedding - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen wedding - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen weds Isla Fisher - Mar 23, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen to star in film 'inspired by Saddam Hussein book' - Jan 21, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen buys $18.9 mn Hollywood home - Aug 02, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen becomes real-life hero - Oct 15, 2009
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Isla Fisher spotted strolling with newborn baby - Sep 14, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen to play Saddam Hussein - Jan 21, 2011
- Sacha Baron Cohen marries actress Isla Fisher - Mar 22, 2010
- Sacha Baron Cohen To Play Rock Legend Freddie Mercury In Upcoming Biopic - Sep 19, 2010
- Fisher and Cohen expecting second child? - Apr 20, 2010