Isabella Rossellini likes to film ‘animal sex’April 2nd, 2009 - 3:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 2 (ANI): Italian actress Isabella Rossellini has developed a rather saucy hobby-watching and filming animals having sex.
The ‘Death Becomes Her’ star has always had a keen interest in wildlife, but these days she is so smitten by animal mating that she spends hours capturing them in action on camera.
The actress has even made a ’string of short films on animal sex, called Green Porno.
“I’m not interested in people sex, just animal sex! More scandalous!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I try to avoid mammals, apart from whales. The animals I tend to portray in my films are like bugs, barnacles, starfish…
“They can do it everywhere. They can reproduce sexually, like us, but they can also do it asexually. They’re so freaky, I love them! It’s fascinating,” she added. (ANI)
- Self-cloning marine animals may help shed light on ageing process - Apr 21, 2011
- 'India, Matri Bhumi' screened at Vienna film fest - Oct 27, 2011
- Isabella Rossellini Receives Achievement In Cinema Award - Nov 07, 2010
- Isabella Rossellini not impressed with Madonna's 'Sex' book - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Lip Service' actress admits feeling like lesbian porn star - Oct 02, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried loves taxidermy - Mar 11, 2012
- Franco to make porn documentary - Aug 12, 2011
- Variety 'may be the catalyst behind sexual evolution' - Oct 14, 2010
- Ash goes shopping for baby in London! (Movie Snippets) - Jun 14, 2012
- Isabella Rossellini to chair jury at next year's Berlin Film Festival - Aug 31, 2010
- Larger female hyenas have more offspring - Mar 24, 2011
- Boa constrictor has 'virgin birth' - Nov 04, 2010
- Now Bollywood floats bold, uncut version online - Jul 13, 2012
- Kristin Davis adopts baby elephant - May 29, 2010
- Johansson opens up about nude photos - Nov 02, 2011