Is Winehouse willing to let go of husband?March 27th, 2009 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) British singer Amy Winehouse seems to have changed her mind about her husband Blake Fielder-Civil, showing signs that she was now ready to let go of the relationship.
Winehouse recently changed her Facebook status, saying “if you love him, let him go”, reports thesun.co.uk.
In the recent past, she had repeatedly claimed that she would strive to work on the marriage and maybe even give up her music career to be with her husband.
Fielder-Civil was released from jail recently, but soon sought solace in the arms of a much younger woman.
Winehouse, when photographed outside her new home in Barnet, north London, was pleasant and told the cameramen that she was on her way to the doctor.
- Fielder-Civil to visit Winehouse's grave for first time - Sep 03, 2012
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Amy Winehouse "happy without Blake Fielder-Civil" - Nov 28, 2009
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouse spotted with new man - Jun 02, 2010
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse's fortune goes to parents - Mar 29, 2012
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's surprise charity gig - Sep 18, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse's posthumous album to be released soon - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse sues mom-in-law for selling her love letter - Aug 25, 2009
- Winehouse's ex arrested for burglary - Mar 02, 2011