Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton?July 17th, 2012 - 9:37 am ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger is reportedly “tired of fighting for” her relationship with Lewis Hamilton.
The 34-year-old was recently left furious after her boyfriend was caught partying with 10 girls in his hotel suite last week and is now said to have told friends she is having doubts about her future with the Formula 1 star.
“Nicole’s confiding in pals that she thinks it might be time to call it a day. It’s a long distance relationship, he isn’t ready to settle down and they’re both working non-stop - she’s tired of fighting for it and feels it just isn’t working,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger loves making love - Dec 17, 2009
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Scherzinger dislikes long distance relationship - May 22, 2011
- Hamilton afraid of my driving: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 18, 2010
- Scherzinger trusts me 100 percent: Hamilton - Jul 27, 2012
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracks - Jan 02, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger denies engagement rumor on Twitter - Jul 18, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Jan 01, 2011
Tags: doubts, former pussycat doll, formula 1, girls, hotel suite, july 17, lewis hamilton, london, long distance relationship, nicole s, nicole scherzinger, pals, pussycat doll nicole, time to call it a day