Is Sara Khan Faking About Balaji Offer?July 13th, 2010 - 1:36 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 13, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): An idle mind is devil’s workshop. Sara Khan, who was allegedly bumped off from “Bidaai’, is throwing one surprises after another. The biggest of all is that the girl has now started to give quotes to the media. That was not the case while she was in the show. Now that she’s out and Sara Khan has started talking about quite a few things.
The first is a movie with Riteish Deshmukh, the second her participation in Bigg Boss, and third Ekta Kapoor approaching her for a role. While, Sara has been candid enough to rubbish the first two stories, the girl casually admitted that it just isn’t Balaji but other big producers too are looking for her dates.
Well, we’re hearing that this is just another publicity stunt from the actress who is insecure about her future.
A source from Balaji says, “To my knowledge, Ekta hasn’t approached Sara Khan for any show. Currently, we’re auditioning for “Fanaa’ and “Kitani Mohabbat Hai’. Sara doesn’t figure into any of these shows. Besides, there’s no proposal for any other show. Thus I’m puzzled as to how could Sara say that Ekta is looking for her”.
Adding further, the source says, “It makes no sense to pick an actor who’s been tagged as a particular character since the last three years. Perhaps, Sara is feeling a bit insecure after her exit from “Bidaai’. That’s why she’s coming up with such stories”.
Ever since a portal reported that Sara was being pursued by Ekta, news channels have tried to go deep into the matter. Word has it that Ekta herself is amused by such tale.
Guess, one hasn’t heard the last word on this issue. Don’t be surprised if Sara Khan comes out tomorrow saying that she’s about to face Sach Ka Saamna.
–Mayur Lookhar/ Sampurn Wire
- Kritika not keen for Kitani.. Sequel? - Apr 28, 2010
- Sara Khan Paired Opposite Ritesh Deshmukh? - Jun 22, 2010
- Ekta Sweats On Desi Twilight - Jul 02, 2010
- It's on! Kitani Mohabbat Hai returns! - May 26, 2010
- Sara's Ali Goes High At Her Birthday Bash - Aug 07, 2010
- Doting Karan misses Kritika - Aug 23, 2010
- Rakshanda Makes A Comeback To TV With 'Ammaji Ki Galli’ - Oct 14, 2010
- 'Ekta's refusal to promote Shahid film a rumour' - Sep 03, 2011
- 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai season two is not a sequel' -- Kritika Kamra - Sep 10, 2010
- ''Bidaai' Comes To An End On Star Plus - Nov 15, 2010
- Sara To Perform On 'Munni Badnaam' - Aug 27, 2010
- Angad Hasija Celebrates Anniversary Of His First Love - Sep 24, 2010
- After 'Bigg Boss', Sara bags role in 'Ram Milayee Jodi' - Dec 18, 2010
- Fans go berserk over Kitani Mohabbat Hai sequel - May 29, 2010
- Karan Kundra in new look for KMH 2! - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: actress, boss, devil, ekta kapoor, fanaa, hasn, kitani, last word, mohabbat, news channels, participation, producers, proposal, publicity stunt, quotes, riteish deshmukh, rubbish, saamna, sara, surprises