Is Peter Andre’s new song about ex-wife?November 4th, 2010 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre has come out with his new single, “Mercy On Me”, and it seems he is talking about his ex-wife Katie Price in the song.
Price has dedicated her autobiography to Andre.
The lyrics of the song are - “A fairy tale that fell apart, I’m sorry but my heart’s still in two halves. Ever since the day our eyes met, I had made a promise, to be there forever more… Dear Lord have mercy on me, cos I can’t forgive the things that happened yesterday.”
Relationship expert Judi James claims the two are still madly in love, reports contactmusic.com.
“Katie and Pete are clearly still mad about each other, they will always see themselves as a couple. They are sending out tentacles to each other through their books and music and it’s clear that they can’t let it drop,” said James.
Andre and Price split in 2009 after four years of marriage.
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- I'm not over my divorce: Pete Andre - Apr 20, 2010
- Andre is wonderful man and great father: Angela Mogridge - Jul 31, 2011
- Jordan's 'Free to Love Again' message for Peter Andre - Jun 29, 2010
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- Katie Price dedicates new book to ex Peter Andre - Oct 29, 2010
- Alex Reid to propose Jordan - Nov 22, 2009
- Katie threatens to expose ex-husband - Mar 08, 2010
- Andre wants 'solid relationship' in New Year - Jan 03, 2012
- Peter Andre goes grey - Apr 30, 2012
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- Andre is nervous about love - Jul 09, 2011
- Singer Peter Andre Denies His Fling With Keisha Buchanan - Dec 22, 2010
- Peter Andre says he's not in love with ex-wife Jordan - Mar 09, 2010