Is Natalie Portman behind the end of Sean Penn’s marriage?May 11th, 2009 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 11 (ANI): If reports are to be believed, it is Hollywood actor Sean Penn’s alleged romance with Natalie Portman that led to his divorce from his wife of 13 years, Robyn Wright.
Penn’s marriage to Robyn Wright Penn ended, as he reportedly began dating Portman, whom he met at the Cannes film festival in 2008.
The alleged duo was recently spotted kissing for over 45 minutes at the Tower Bar in LA’s Sunset Tower Hotel.
“She stimulates him in ways no other person has, mentally or professionally,” news.com.au quoted a source as telling Star magazine.
“There’s a lot more there with Natalie than any of the other girls Sean’s been with,” the source added.
Although Penn filed for divorce in 2007, Robyn and he got back together soon after.
However, in April, Penn again filed for a divorce citing irreconcilable differences and, in the filing, requested for joint physical and legal custody of their children. (ANI)
- Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn's cozy lunch date - Mar 02, 2011
- Sean Penn dismisses Jessica White reunion rumours - Jul 27, 2010
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright agree on how to divide property upon divorce - Aug 20, 2009
- Sean Penn's officially single after finalizing divorce - Aug 05, 2010
- Stevie Wonder files for divorce from second wife - Aug 05, 2012
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright's divorce finalised - Aug 05, 2010
- Robin Wright Penn Files For Divorce - Aug 19, 2009
- Why Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn broke up? - Jun 10, 2011
- Robin Wright Penn files divorce against Sean Penn - Aug 19, 2009
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
- Robin Wright, Greg Shapiro calls it quits - Mar 22, 2011
- Gibson's wife refuses any ill-treatment - Jul 16, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried 'make out' at Madonna's post-Oscar party - Mar 02, 2011
- Sean Penn rejoins Three Stooges - Jan 06, 2010
Tags: 13 years, cannes film festival, divorce, girls, hollywood, hollywood actor, irreconcilable differences, legal custody, marriage, melbourne, natalie portman, news com au, romance, sean penn, star magazine, sunset tower, tower bar, tower hotel, wright penn