Is Mel Gibson’s Russian lover good pals with Ted Kennedy?April 27th, 2009 - 1:24 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 27 (ANI): It looks like Mel Gibson’s Russian lover is a good friend of Senator Ted Kennedy.
Oksana Grigorieva’s, who also has a son with former 007 star Timothy Dalton, met the senator in Washington during a fund-raiser for Bill Clinton, and seems to have left good impression on him.
Just six weeks later, when her parents in Russia attempted to get a visa to visit her and their new grandchild, they were refused.
And it was Kennedy, who helped Grigorieva’s parents get their visas.
“They were refused, because they said the father was Timothy Dalton - 007 - and the authorities thought they were trying to scam them,” the New York Daily News quoted a source as saying.
According to the source, Grigorieva asked Kennedy for help, and the visa was provided within days. (ANI)
- Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer insults Mel Gibson's manhood - Oct 03, 2010
- Former Bond star Timothy Dalton 'to testify against Mel Gibson' - Feb 27, 2011
- Before Gibson, Oksana 'accused Timothy Dalton of physical abuse' - Oct 02, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'assaulted Oksana Grigorieva weeks after daughter's birth' - Aug 11, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva Asking for $40 K Monthly PR Payments from Mel Gibson - Sep 08, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex's 12-year-old son to be interrogated - Jul 14, 2010
- Mel Gibson: The Best Dad, The Worst Partner! - Dec 08, 2010
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Why Did Oksana Grigorieva Tape Mel Gibson? - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Mel Gibson's Russian girlfriend is pregnant' - May 19, 2009
- It's splitsville for Gibson, Russian girlfriend - Apr 15, 2010
- Mel Gibson, girlfriend 'welcome baby girl' - Nov 02, 2009
- Gibson 'offers ex only 1pc of his monthly living expenses for child support' - Aug 21, 2010
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: authorities, bill clinton, fund raiser, good friend, kennedy new york, mel gibson, new york daily news, oksana grigorieva, pals, parents, russia, senator ted kennedy, six weeks, ted kennedy, timothy dalton, visa, visas, york daily news