Is Madonna Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘frenemy’?April 17th, 2009 - 3:34 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Taking an indirect jibe at Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow has posted an obscure message on her website Goop.com in which she has blasted a former pal, whom she called “frenemy”, for turning against her.
Although the actress has kept the name under wraps, gossip-mills are running as to whom she’s referring to as “frenemy”.
“This person really did what they could to hurt me. I was deeply upset, I was angry, I was all of those things you feel when you find out that someone you thought you liked was venomous and dangerous. I restrained myself from fighting back. I tried to take the high road,” Contactmusic quoted Paltrow as writing in the online newsletter.
She added: “But one day I heard that something unfortunate and humiliating had happened to this person. My reaction was deep relief and…happiness. There went the high road.”
Signing off, Paltrow asked the readers: “So, why does it feel so good to hear something bad about someone you don’t like?” (ANI)
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she has a very nasty side - Apr 07, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't care if people are mean to her about Goop - Feb 01, 2011
- Paltrow gets greenfield to edit newsletter - May 20, 2012
- Paltrow obsession for bees - Mar 16, 2012
- Paltrow offers hangover cures - Dec 30, 2011
- Trainer kicked my sagging ass into shape, says Gwyneth Paltrow - Feb 19, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow offers advice on how to dress your kids - Feb 18, 2011
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Courteney Cox helms beauty blog - Jul 13, 2011
- Paltrow raves about 3-week detox program in GOOP newsletter - Jul 10, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow unveils her 'Guide to London' - Apr 02, 2009
- Heidi Klum launches her lifestyle website - Jun 01, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow writes a guide to London - Apr 03, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow offers addiction advice - May 29, 2009