Is Kim’s marriage a mistake?October 27th, 2011 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 27 (IANS) Socialite Kim Kardashian, who married basketball player Kris Humphries Aug 20 after nine months of dating, reportedly feels that the decision was “a mistake”.
The couple got married in Montecito, California.
“Kris (Humphries) is not drinking the (Kim) Kardashian Kool-Aid, and it’s causing major problems,? femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“They had it out… She told him he needs to do something productive… On some levels she feels like she made a mistake,? the source added.
- Kim wed Humphries to honour contract: former publicist - Nov 13, 2011
- Wedding was heavenly: Kim - Aug 25, 2011
- Kardashian reads books, to impress boyfriend - Jun 01, 2012
- Kim delays honeymoon plans - Aug 19, 2011
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's ex wants her back - Aug 11, 2011
- Kim Kardashian to marry within two months? - Jun 05, 2011
- Kim keen to have children with Kanye - Jul 17, 2012
- Kris Humphries going through 'difficult time' - Nov 22, 2011
- Kim's engagement relieves Kourtney - Jun 27, 2011
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian still feels married - Mar 21, 2012
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012