Is Katy Perry in love again ?January 30th, 2012 - 8:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 30 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry has reportedly struck up a close friendship with one of her backing dancers following her marriage split with British comedian Russell Brand.
Perry and Brand announced the end of their 14-month marriage last December and friends say Malik Le Nost, a backing dancer on Katy’s ‘California Dreams’ world tour, has been helping her cope with the situation.
“During the tour last year, Katy became extremely close to her band and backing dancers. They all lived in each other’s pockets and everyone knew how much Katy was suffering - not least of all Malik,” mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Throughout her trip to India, Katy spent a lot of time with him, the pair would often stay up late into the night chatting and drinking in the hotel bar. When they were dancing on stage together, it was clear she only had eyes for him… Malik shot her cheeky winks across the stage and showered her with hugs. Katy was clearly loving the attention,” the source added.
- Perry meditates to beat stress - Jul 05, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012
- Russel, Katy to welcome New Year in India? - Nov 06, 2011
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry: No Intimacy Before Marriage - Oct 19, 2010
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012