Is Julia Roberts planning to bid adieu to Hollywood?February 22nd, 2009 - 4:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 22 (ANI): Julia Roberts, who completely devoted the past year to her family life, has left Hollywood bigwigs wondering whether the actress is preparing to leave the big screen behind.
Recently, the actress admitted that she has become a stay-at-home mum and loves the experience.
“I am very fulfilled in my home life. I am a domestic artist, seriously.”
She has spent the past year with her family and seems in no hurry to return to Hollywood’’s gruelling demands.
The actress loves playing with her trio: four-year-old twins Phinnaeus and Hazel and Henry, 20 months, by her husband of seven years, cameraman Danny Moder.
However, now it is being wondered if the domestic life of the actress is stealing her away from the big screen.
“It’’s just a matter of time before Julia Roberts is dethroned as the most powerful actress in Hollywood, ” the Daily Express quoted a studio executive, as saying.
“It’’s overdue. She has had a good run but her days are numbered. She”ll always be Julia Roberts but she can”t stay at the top for ever and frankly she seems happier with life as a wife and mother,” she added. (ANI)
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- I am a practising Hindu, says Julia Roberts - Aug 06, 2010
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia Roberts not a Botox fan - Aug 06, 2010
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts too old for romantic comedies - Aug 02, 2010
- Yummy Mummy: Julia Roberts - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts' kids chanted and shaved their heads during India visit - Oct 12, 2010
Tags: actress, daily express, danny moder, gruelling, hazel, hollywood, hollywood bigwigs, hurry, julia roberts, london feb, matter of time, phinnaeus, seven years, stay at home, studio executive, twins