Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis?June 21st, 2012 - 7:58 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, June 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Actor Johnny Depp has split from his partner Vanessa Paradis. And there is a strong speculation that she is about to receive 100 million pounds as a settlement, despite the fact that Johnny and Vanessa aren’t married.
Johnny and Vanessa were together for more than a decade, 14 years to be precise. They also have two children together. However as they didn’t marry, so they can’t divorce also. So the huge settlement does come as a surprise to all.
Johnny Depp is worth more than 200 million pounds, and apart from that he is also the owner of a number of properties. There are reports that he is away half of his fortune to Vanessa, as his children are going to live with her and he wants their future to be secure.
The French singer and actress Vanessa was spotted looking at various properties on the market in Beverly Hills, last week. She was looking haggard and sad. She was looking at numerous houses in which she could live with her teenage daughter Lily-Rose and nine years old son Jack.
Meanwhile the reason for the split between Vanessa and Johnny is supposed to be Amber Heard and things are heating up between them.
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Happy Birthday Johnny Depp! - Jun 09, 2011
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Vanessa Paradis doesn't care about ageing - Jun 06, 2011
- Paradis in love, again - Sep 02, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011