Is Jennifer Love Hewitt pregnant?May 9th, 2009 - 8:20 pm ICT by GD
If you are wondering how Jennifer Love Hewitt got pregnant so soon, after seeing her photos sporting a belly bump, then you are totally mistaken. She has just started dating her real life boyfriend, Jamie Kennedy and surely they are in no hurry. Hewitt wants to have a family but at the present moment she wants to concentrate on her career. The rumor about her pregnancy was rife when her pregnant photographs were leaked by the media.
The actual reason for sporting the belly bump was her role in her hit television series, “The Ghost Whisperer.” Unfortunately this part of the television series was the worst kept secrets because Hewitt’s pregnant photographs were circulating on the internet and almost everyone got to know about it. According to the upcoming plot, Melinda (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and Jim/Sam (David Conrad) find out that Melinda was pregnant. The baby was already conceived eight weeks ago, which was before Jim died and had stepped into Sam’s body.
Jennifer Love Hewitt seems to be totally in love with the new addition to her role. She was even spotted sporting the bump when she was out for grocery shopping with Ross McCall at the time of the Thanksgiving weekend. In fact, she was frequently spotted with maternity clothes and that set the tongues wagging.
Hewitt made her debut with the movie, “’Munchie” (1992). She rose to fame with her role in the movie, “I Know What You Did Last Summer” (1997). She played the role of Julie James in the movie and she also acted in the movie’s sequel.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Is A Happy Single - Jun 04, 2010
- 'Ghost Whisperer' Canceled But Fox Looking At New Comedy - Sep 25, 2010
- Love Hewitt gets 'The Client list' - Aug 11, 2011
- Love Hewitt happy in new relationship - Jul 31, 2010
- Scarlett is not pregnant, says her representative - Apr 14, 2011
- Jennifer Garner is not pregnant - May 28, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Rumored to be Dating Alex Beh - Jul 30, 2010
- Actress Jennifer Connelly shows off her baby bump - Jan 07, 2011
- No nudity for Jennifer Hewitt - Apr 09, 2012
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt finds new lover - Jul 30, 2010
- Claire Danes Bags Golden Globe Award For "Temple Grandin" - Jan 17, 2011
- No binging for Love Hewitt on Thanksgiving - Nov 25, 2011
- Jennifer Love Hewitt splits from her boyfriend of less than one-year - May 04, 2011
- Rotten Tomatoes labels Jennifer Love Hewitt as worst actress - Jun 09, 2011
Tags: bump, david conrad, debut, ghost whisperer, grocery shopping, hurry, jamie kennedy, jennifer love hewitt, julie james, maternity clothes, melinda, new addition, pregnancy, present moment, ross mccall, sequel, television series, thanksgiving, thanksgiving weekend, tongues