Is Daniel Radcliffe Suffering From Identity Crisis?November 25th, 2010 - 8:03 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
But, do you know that Daniel himself thinks that he is ‘Harry Potter, the wizard’? During a recent interview, the actor said funnily that he is a wizard playing the role of ‘Daniel’ and now he is considering a career as a professional Quidditch player.
The 21-year-old said that Harry is now relaxing after killing all the evil spirits. Well, after playing Harry for 10 years, it is not easy for the actor to come out of the impression that he is not really Harry Potter.
When the interviewer said that he thought Quidditch was a made-up sport, Harry turns angry and says he likes staying in America but hates when the people here cannot appreciate the British sports!
Well, you don’t need to worry, Daniel is not suffering from identity crisis nor he has ‘amnesia’, the actor was just enjoying being Harry once again!
- Daniel Radcliffe a real wizard? - Nov 25, 2010
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- Critics say Harry Potter game Quidditch is more joke than sport - Nov 13, 2010
- Harry Potter's favourite game sweeping UK, US universities - Oct 17, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe happy to give up Harry Potter broomstick - Jul 07, 2009
- Daniel Radcliffe: No More Potter Movie Without J K Rowling Book - Nov 30, 2010
- Dan Radcliffe wants to get tattooed - Jul 15, 2011
- Central Park Plays Host To "Quidditch" Game This Weekend - Jun 01, 2010
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe can perform bizarre tongue tricks - Feb 16, 2012
- Quidditch becomes a rage in the Central Park - Jun 01, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , ,