Is Conrad Murray Responsible For Michael Jackson’s Death?January 5th, 2011 - 2:48 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Is the legendary pop singer’s untimely death in June 2009 directly related to the failure of his doctor Conrad Murray to cure his illness and providing him harmful drugs instead? With Michael Jackson’s parents and siblings present for the hearing at a Los Angeles court, the prosecutor announced the charges made against Conrad Murray and according to reports from the courtroom the trial will continue for a period of at least two more weeks during which more than 30 people who will serve as witnesses in the Michael Jackson case will be called at the LA court for evidence in the case which as of now sees Conrad Murray guilty of Michael Jackson’s death.
Conrad Murray was in the court today for the hearing. Reports claim that the doctor’s judges will not have much to say during the two weeks of hearing in the Michael Jackson case, however they will also reportedly put forward to the prosecution the fact that Michael Jackson’s death was due to an excess dose of a drug that the singer used on himself on that fateful day.
It is being said that Conrad Murray, who was present at the Michael Jackson residence at the time when the drug was injected, made no attempt to call for medical help in spite of knowing the effects of an overdose of a drug that was prescribed to Michael Jackson to cure insomnia. It was 20 minutes later that he telephoned the paramedics, at that time Michael Jackson was already dead. Moreover, Conrad Murray also refrained from sharing with the legal authorities that it was he who had prescribed the insomnia drug to Michael Jackson. All of this and more will be used against Michael Jackson’s doctor during the hearing at the Los Angeles court.
- Dr. Conrad Murray faces manslaughter hearing - Jan 05, 2011
- Jackson Doc Can Keep His Medical License, Says Court - Jun 15, 2010
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- No Charges For Jackson's Seven "Other" Doctors - Jul 31, 2010
- MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court - Jan 02, 2011
- Michael Jackson – Were Other Doctors Involved In His Death? - Dec 15, 2010
- Tito: Murray should be jailed for life - Nov 10, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor Conrad Murray's trail postponed - May 03, 2011
- Michael Jackson's son may testify - Jan 02, 2011
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
- Conrad Murray trial enters its second week - Oct 03, 2011
- MJ's doc 'delayed calling 911 to cover up evidence' - Jan 05, 2011
- Jackson family happy with Murray's verdict - Nov 08, 2011
- MJ was facing financial ruin, says his doctor's lawyer - Apr 07, 2011
- MJ Death Trial: Cardiologist alleges that Conrad Murray hid important information - Oct 04, 2011
Tags: conrad, courtroom, death in june, failure, fateful day, harmful drugs, insomnia drug, legal authorities, medical help, michael jackson, michael jackson case, paramedics, parents, pop singer, prosecution, prosecutor, siblings, spite, time michael, untimely death