Is Brad Pitt planning to retire?August 3rd, 2009 - 5:36 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 3 (ANI): Brad Pitt seems to be considering a retirement from acting.
The 45-year-old actor, who raises six kids with partner Angelina Jolie, feels he has had his time with acting and thinks it is best left to a younger generation of actors.
Pitt feels that he has achieved almost everything he wanted to do in his career and doesn’t believe there are as many possibilities for him as he gets older.
“I think acting is a younger man’s game; there are fewer interesting parts for older people and we all get older. But I feel like I’ve done it. I’ve kind of had my time and that’s quite freeing,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“Of course there are still acting dreams left for me. But I’ll do them first and then we’ll talk about them,” he added. (ANI)
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt wants to retire soon - Aug 03, 2009
- Kids will be better than me, feels Jolie - Jan 19, 2012
- Brad Pitt wants more time with kids - Nov 27, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Family first for Brad Pitt - Sep 30, 2011
- Pitt doesn't feel safe without gun - Sep 10, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,