Is Aniston friends with Jolie?February 29th, 2012 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 29 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Aniston reportedly sent flowers to Angelina Jolie to congratulate her on her directorial debut “In the Land of Blood and Honey”.
The actresses were not on talking terms since Brad Pitt, 48, left Aniston in 2005 and started a relationship with Jolie, 36, whom he met on the set of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”.
But a source claims relations between the former rivals have started to improve now.
“Brad Pitt sent Jen (Aniston) a copy of Ange’s new film ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’. Jen sent Ange flowers and a note telling her how beautifully directed it was. It’s a sign that things are thawing between them,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“Jen’s so happy she thinks all her past heartbreak might have been worth it for her to have what she does now,” the source added.
- Pitt's proposal left Jolie in tears - Apr 19, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Jolie honoured at Peace ceremony - Feb 15, 2012
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- When Aniston received letter from Jolie - Sep 24, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie meet Obama at White House - Jan 12, 2012
- Multi-tasking as mother helped Jolie direct movie - Dec 22, 2011
- Jolie 'sends letter to Aniston telling her she would be a good mum' - Sep 25, 2010
- Aniston wants pre-nup with Theroux - Aug 17, 2012
- A very Happy Birthday to Jennifer Aniston - Feb 13, 2012
- Angelina Jolie turns bad girl? - Feb 13, 2012
- Jolie protects children from seeing violent scenes - Feb 05, 2012
- I had a complete emotional breakdown: Jolie - Jan 15, 2012
Tags: actress jennifer, actresses, ange, angelina jolie, blood and honey, brad pitt, directorial debut, feb 29, flowers, heartbreak, jen aniston, jennifer aniston, london feb, mr and mrs, mr and mrs smith, new film, relationship, rivals