Is Amy Winehouse in love with a barman?January 11th, 2011 - 4:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 11 (ANI): It seems Amy Winehouse is in love again - she has apparently gone nuts in Brazil for a barman.
The 27-year-old, who is on tour in the heart of samba country in South America, hit it off with the fellow Brit after meeting him in her Rio hotel.
The Back to Black star was introduced to the lad - known only as a “scally” named Paul from the gritty Lincolnshire town - after being told he works in a bar out there.
“Amy is having a great time in the carnival capital. She’s telling people back home she has met a scally from Scunthorpe and that they instantly hit it off,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“They’ve been sneaking off together and she can’t keep the smile from her face,” the source added. (ANI)
- Winehouse romancing British barman? - Jan 12, 2011
- JLo, Sharon Stone bring more glitz to Brazil carnival - Feb 20, 2012
- Winehouse ready for comeback - Jan 07, 2011
- Winehouse to stage concerts in Brazil - Nov 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to hit the stage again - Nov 10, 2010
- Fun goes on in Brazil after samba parades end - Feb 17, 2010
- Amy Winehouse Returns With A Bang In The Live Show In Brazil - Jan 11, 2011
- Amy Winehouse announces Brazil tour after two years break - Nov 21, 2010
- Madonna 'rents English manor in the Hamptons for summer' - Feb 07, 2010
- Judge solves the Rio carnival controversy by ruling that 7 year old can be a Samba Queen - Feb 15, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse booed by fans in Dubai over lacklustre gig - Feb 14, 2011
- Winehouse reincarnated as butterfly, believes mom - Jul 10, 2012
- Amy Winehouse caught admiring her assets while sunbathing in Brazil - Jan 12, 2011
- Beatles music fuels giant street party in Rio - Feb 21, 2012
Tags: amy winehouse, barman, black star, brazil, carnival, fellow brit, having a great time, heart, lad, lincolnshire town, london jan, love, nuts, rio hotel, samba, scally, scunthorpe, smile, south america, sun