Is Adam Lambert going to be a judge on American Idol?July 9th, 2012 - 8:18 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 9 (THAINDIAN NEWS) There are reports that singer Adam Lambert could be the next judge on the show American Idol. It may be recalled that Adam Lambert was the runner-up on the ‘American Idol 2008’.
And apparently Adam is getting the spot because singer Jennifer Lopez doesn’t plan to return to the show anytime, soon. Even though the producers of the show have told her that she can return anytime in the near future.
According to E! News, a source says that, “I don’t know if they can afford Jennifer, but they have let it be known that she has a guaranteed spot if she wants it. She appeals to everyone so the big bosses are in favor of keeping her on.”
The source also added that, “He knows what it’s like to be on the receiving end of the judges’ comments, he has a human touch, and they know they can’t go wrong if they bring him on. He would be able to bring a unique perspective to the show. People love him.”
And this is not all, even the tenure of judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler is uncertain.
- Is Charlie Sheen going to be judge on American Idol? - Jul 11, 2012
- 'American Idol' cannot afford Carey: Cannon - Jul 17, 2012
- Want to focus on films, says Lopez - Jul 21, 2012
- "American Idol" Season 10 Kicks Off With New Judges - Jan 20, 2011
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Steven Tyler quits 'American Idol' - Jul 13, 2012
- Lopez, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges - Sep 23, 2010
- JLo to bag 21 million pounds for American Idol? - Jul 27, 2011
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- Amerian Idol Unveils Steven Tyler's Vulnerable Side - Jan 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez to return as judge on American Idol - Aug 11, 2011
- Randy Jackson quits 'American Idol' judges panel - Sep 01, 2012
- Perry turns down $20 mn 'American Idol' offer? - Aug 26, 2012
- Jim Carrey's daughter eyes 'American Idol' - Jan 24, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez talks about her marriage issues on the 'Today Show' - Jan 31, 2012