Internet hackers target P DiddyDecember 4th, 2009 - 4:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 4 (ANI): Rapper P Diddy’s Twitter account was recently hacked and showed a tweet from the rap mogul advertising a mobile phone store in downtown Manhattan, New York.
The tweet appeared even as the three-time Grammy Award winner was partying in Atlanta, Georgia.
“Go cop your new phone from Verizon Wireless… in Tribeca,” the Daily Star quoted the post as saying.
However, the rapper, real name Sean Combs, noticed the fake post and warned his fans.
He said: “Don’t go cop no new phone from nowhere (sic) in Tribeca… Someone tried to break in(to) my Twitter.. lol (laugh out loud).”
Last month hackers had also broken into Britney Spears’ Twitter page. (ANI)
- Justin Bieber takes sweet revenge on Kevin Kritopik through Twitter - Aug 18, 2010
- Julianne Hough's phone hacked - Aug 31, 2011
- 50 Cent's looking for 'bad b**ch' on Twitter - Sep 22, 2010
- Rapper 50 Cent Uses Twitter to Market Snow Shoveling Business - Dec 29, 2010
- Diddy shocks Chris Gethard with fake gun, Tic Tacs, lip balm, strippers - Jan 17, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Rapper Kreayshawn's Twitter account hacked - Aug 30, 2011
- Jessie J targeted by hacker - Jan 25, 2012
- Rochelle Wiseman's Twitter page hacked - Mar 18, 2012
- Oprah issues apology for TV remark - Feb 14, 2012
- Diddy sued for $1 trillion, blamed for 9/11 - Jan 29, 2011
- 50 Cent mocks Japan's earthquake on Twitter - Mar 14, 2011
- P. Diddy backtracks own Twitter marriage announcement - Jan 02, 2010
- Lopez blames wedding rumours on hacker - Mar 16, 2012
- Sean Combs undergoes shoulder surgery - Nov 17, 2011
Tags: atlanta georgia, britney spears, cop, daily star, downtown manhattan, internet hackers, london, manhattan new york, mobile phone store, p diddy, rap mogul, target, time grammy award winner, tribeca, tweet, twitter, verizon, verizon wireless