Interesting Facts and Figures Kunal KhemuMay 13th, 2009 - 11:57 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Kunal Khemu (born in 25 May 1983 in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India is an Indian actor who appears in Bollywood films.
Kunal had started his career as a child actor appearing in the television serial Gul Gulshan Gulfam in 1987.
Later on, he went on to appear as a child actor in films such as Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke (1993) Raja Hindustani (1995) and Zakhm (1998).
He received great praises by the audience and critics for his role in Zakhm.
He made his debut as a leading man in the 2005 film Kalyug which was both critically and commercially successful.
His 2007 releases Traffic Signal and Dhol were moderately successful at the box office.
His first 2008 release Superstar has not done well at the box office, but his acting was critically acclaimed.
His latest release Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge has been doing fairly well in the overseas market.
Khemu’s parents are actors Ravi Khemu and Jyoti Khemu. His parents are (Kashmiri) Pandits.
He studied in Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College and is currently single.
He spent most of his childhood in Mira Road, a suburb in Mumbai.
He was an academically sound student, also good in sports.
He studied in the Niranjanlal Dalmia High School. -Sampurn Media
- I would love to work with Aamir again: Kunal Khemu - Feb 08, 2009
- Not moving in with Soha, says Kunal Khemu - Jan 09, 2012
- Child Actors Who Have Made It Big! - Jun 07, 2010
- Soha Ali Khan finds it hard to say sorry - Jan 23, 2012
- Soha, Kunal together on 'Superstar Santa' (Movie Snippets) - Jan 20, 2012
- Saif steals a march over Abhay-Genelia's zombie movie! - Jan 06, 2012
- Saif steals a march over Abhay-Genelia's zombie movie! (Lead) - Jan 06, 2012
- "I support producers strike" - Kunal Khemu - May 02, 2009
- Deepika gets a call and praise from Zeenat (Movie Snippets) - Apr 14, 2011
- Kunal Khemu turns action hero for Mahadkar's next - Mar 15, 2012
- 'Tum mujhe yun bhula na paoge': Shammi Kapoor's filmography - Aug 14, 2011
- I've said goodbye to direction: Mahesh Bhatt (Interview) - Apr 22, 2012
- Mahesh Bhatt launches online title hunt - Jul 17, 2011
- I wanted 'Blood Money' to be titled 'Kalyug 2': Mahesh Bhatt - Mar 13, 2012
- 'Blood Money' tells tale of diamond mafia (IANS Preview) - Mar 28, 2012
Tags: bollywood films, child actor, indian actor, interesting facts, jammu and kashmir, jyoti, kalyug, kashmir, kashmir india, kunal khemu, leading man, mira road, narsee monjee college, praises, rahi, raja hindustani, srinagar, suburb, traffic signal, zakhm