Injuries are a good omen: StalloneJuly 20th, 2010 - 3:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 20 (IANS) Action star Sylvester Stallone describes injuries on movie sets as a “good omen”.
The 63-year-old was recently advised to avoid stunts after hurting himself while shooting for the “The Expendables”, reports digitalspy.co.uk.
“It’s a good omen. Every film I’ve done where I got injured has turned out great. ‘Rocky II’ was 60 stitches; ‘Rocky III’ was a concussion; the last ‘Rambo’ was a bruised artery. Ones where I come out unscathed? Disasters,” he added.
“The Expendables” will be released in Britain Aug 20.
- Sly says his stunt injuries are a 'good omen' - Jul 20, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone Plans To Take Up Direction - Jun 28, 2010
- Sly breaks neck while shooting for new film - Jul 15, 2010
- 'The Expendables' - like a good old action film (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 15, 2010
- Sly kills Rambo 5 plans - May 04, 2010
- Tough guy Sly is scared of Dolph Lundgren - Jul 26, 2010
- Sylvester Stallone drops 'Rambo 5' plans - May 04, 2010
- Sly to launch new menswear line 'inspired by Rocky and Rambo' - Mar 25, 2011
- Violence in modern films 'not good', says Sly - Jul 28, 2010
- Stallone to launch men's lifestyle brand - Mar 25, 2011
- Action heroes pay a price, says Stallone - Jul 12, 2012
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Sly made no money from sixth 'Rocky' movie - Aug 07, 2010
- Stallone working on fifth 'Rambo' movie - May 01, 2012
- I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012