Injured Jordan completes her first London Marathon in 7 hrs 11 minsApril 27th, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 27 (ANI): Former English glamour Katie Price a.k.a. Jordan struggled to finish her first London Marathon on April 26, as she was suffering from a knee injury.
Jordan, 30, who was in pain throughout the 26-mile course, had to be helped by her hubby Peter Andre, and at one point when her leg gave away, she was forced to stop, and have it strapped up, reports the Daily Star.
But she refused to give up and forged on ahead completing the marathon in seven hours 11 minutes, two seconds ahead of 36-year-old Andre.
The pain was all worth it for Jordan, who ran with a picture of her six-year-old blind son Harvey on her t-shirt, as she and others raised more than 250,000 pounds for charity Vision.
More than 35,000 people joined in the run, which started from Greenwich to Buckingham Palace. (ANI)
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Katie Price calls for sacking of boss who allowed discrimination of her son - Apr 11, 2011
- Peter Andre launches new "muscle-defining" vest - Nov 17, 2010
- Alex Reid accuses Katie Price of giving her new toyboy his watch - Mar 17, 2011
- Katie Price to strip for Playboy at 50 - Aug 14, 2010
- Peter Andre, Jordan's divorce finalised - Oct 23, 2009
- Jordan fuels pregnancy rumours after pulling out of London Marathon - Apr 14, 2010
- Peter Andre, Jordan fighting over kids - Dec 02, 2010
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Jordan dons school uniform for photoshoot - Jan 26, 2010
- Jordan's 'flirting with boxer Amir Khan caused marriage spilt' - Jan 13, 2011
- Katie to seek professional help, haunted by ex-husband - Apr 04, 2010
- Frankie Boyle named most offensive comic in Britain - Apr 14, 2011
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011