Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawlJune 18th, 2012 - 7:32 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, June 18 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Ingrid Gutierrez was at a nightclub when she eye-witnessed a brawl between US rapper Drake and R&B singer Chris Brown, during which she suffered a cut to her scalp after being hit by thrown glass.
The Brooklyn model, who was accompanied by some of her friends at the time of the confrontation, arrived at the club around 3am local time last Thursday.
Gutierrez met a friend she has in common with singer Chris Brown. The singer and his crew were drinking alcohol when Gutierrez met the singer and she briefly spoke to him. The model also claims that they were also buying champagne bottles for other tables.
According to Gutierrez, just before 4am Brown asked a waitress to send a bottle to table of US rapper Drake. The nightclub employee came back to Brown’s table with a note, allegedly written by Drake, which Brown read and threw onto the floor.
Sources have declared that the taunting note referenced Rihanna, Brown former girlfriend. Gutierrez claims that Brown left the nightclub after being confronted Drake and his crew and bottles were thrown.
- Parker to sue nightclub - Jun 23, 2012
- Drake refuses to co-operate in brawl issue - Jun 19, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Rihanna wasn't ready for romancing Drake - Nov 24, 2010
- I like a guy who smells good: Rihanna - May 03, 2012
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna parties till dawn, gives crew sleepless nights - Jul 19, 2012
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Chris Brown doesn't tip - Sep 15, 2010
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- 'New Jersey Housewife' Teresa Giudice 'punched in face in bar brawl' - Mar 30, 2011
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012