‘Inferno’ director ‘relieved’ LiLo is no longer attached to his filmFebruary 8th, 2011 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 8 (ANI): Matthew Wilder, director of ‘Inferno’, says he’s relieved troubled star Lindsay Lohan is no longer attached to his project.
Wilder had a tough time when Lohan her never-ending legal woes constantly threatened to torpedo the project.
And now that she is facing the possibility of up to three years in state jail if she is charged with felony grand theft plus six months for breaking her current probation, Wilder has been left scratching his head.
“To tell you the truth I have a total sense of relief because the reality is we would never have got our movie made if Lindsay Lohan was still attached to it,” RadarOnline.com quoted him as saying.
“We are now due to start filming in New Orleans in April with Malin Akerman instead of Lindsay Lohan and everybody cannot wait.
“Despite everything that happened with Lindsay I would be horrified if she went to jail and to tell you the truth I just feel sorry for her because sadly she has some real issues to deal with.
“It was funny because the paparazzi followed Malin recently but it was a completely different vibe to Lindsay because she is such a different person.
“I can now just look forward to making our movie without any distractions and that just couldn’t happen when we were involved with Lindsay Lohan.
“I’m not sure if I was surprised or not that she got into trouble again I just wish she could get her life together at some point despite everything she put me through,” he added. (ANI)
- LiLo seeking work pass from rehab for porn star biopic: Director - Nov 12, 2010
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- Malin Akerman 'really excited' about replacing LiLo in porn-star movie - Apr 23, 2011
- LiLo dropped from playing porn star in new movie - Nov 21, 2010
- Who Plays The Pornographer Husband In The Linda Lovelace Biopic? - Jan 26, 2011
- LiLo's porn star role will blow people's mind, says 'Inferno' director - Jun 12, 2010
- Watching porn is not my thing: Malin Akerman - Apr 24, 2011
- LiLo's 'Inferno' on track despite 90-day jail term - Jul 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan wasn't fired from 'Inferno', says her camp - Nov 27, 2010
- LiLo claims she can't afford to pay for treatment and needs to work - Oct 24, 2010
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
- Inferno director 'will not replace LiLo in Linda Lovelace biopic' - Oct 25, 2010
- 'Inferno' producers deny sacking LiLo - Aug 04, 2010
- LiLo's upcoming flick 'Inferno' in trouble - Sep 22, 2010
- 'Inferno' producers add Lindsay Lohan 'sobriety clause' - Sep 23, 2010