Indian Footwear Market To Grow With Rising Income And Fashion Awareness: NetscribesAugust 2nd, 2010 - 3:15 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 2, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Fashion is somehow directly proportional to the income of an individual and this is proved again. With the rising income and growing fashion awareness, the footwear market is going to soar in India in 2010, according to a report of the Netscribes’ Consumer Goods Report series.
Netscribes (India) Pvt. Ltd is a knowledge consulting solutions company, which has recently launched this report on Indian footwear market for 2010. According to this report, the section will show some growth this year. The introduction part of the report elaborates on the Indian footwear market, its size and growth, the share of various types of footwear and the volume share.
The report also indicates overall import and export of footwear in the country and the segmented share for major countries. An elaborate analysis of various factors has been published in this report. It includes growth factors like rising fashion consciousness among the users, increase in income, accessibility of skilled manpower, rising organized retail space, huge availability of raw material and the growing demand for leather footwear in the international market.
The main challenges facing Indian footwear market are import from China and their affordability. The core trend in footwear market is the entry of foreign brands and apparel brands taking up the footwear market. India is now surfacing as the shoe manufacturing hub and manufacturing of therapeutic shoes.
– Sampurn Wire
- Now an event solely dedicated to footwear - Mar 07, 2012
- India to boost Ethiopia's leather production - Sep 22, 2011
- Italy shoe fair in India to target mid-size market - Jul 27, 2011
- Italian GAS footwear now available in Delhi - Sep 21, 2012
- Van Heusen Renews Partnership With Atlas For Leather Accessories - Aug 02, 2010
- Apparel Brand Heart N Soul To Enter Footwear Business - Aug 06, 2010
- Blue suede shoes? Clean and keep them right (Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Blue suede shoes? Here's how to preserve them - Mar 09, 2011
- Indian leather exports to retain over 10 percent growth - Feb 16, 2012
- Indian menswear brands holding own against international labels - Aug 06, 2012
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- 'Global brands can generate jobs in India' (With Image) - May 21, 2012
- $8.25 billion exports by 2014 achievable: leather exporters - Jan 30, 2011
- Brian Atwood And Jones Apparel Shake Hands - Sep 02, 2010
- Assocham sees cheerful growth for foreign liquor - Jul 04, 2012
Tags: affordability, apparel brands, consciousness, consulting solutions, consumer goods, fashion awareness, footwear market, growth factors, hub, import and export, india pvt ltd, leather footwear, market india, netscribes, raw material, retail space, skilled manpower, solutions company, therapeutic shoes, types of footwear