Indian American actor to be honoured at comedy festivalJune 25th, 2010 - 12:56 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 24 (IANS) Indian American actor Aziz Ansari and actor Donald Glover are set to be honoured at the Just For Laughs comedy festival in Montreal next month.
Aziz, who stars in US comedy show “Parks and Recreation,” will be awarded the Breakout Comedy Star of the Year Award, while Donald, from TV show “Community”, is being given the Rising Comedy Star Award at the annual comedy festival held in Montreal, reports acccesshollywood.com.
“Aziz’s award is meant to honour a star who has gone from talented “to super-stardom” and Donald, a writer, actor and comedian, is being given his honour for being what the festival considers his status as the next big thing”, said a release.
- Aziz Ansari is the next big thing: Forbes - Jul 06, 2010
- Donald Glover On Comedy Central - Mar 20, 2010
- Donald Glover reveals details about his upcoming tour - Mar 10, 2011
- Aziz Ansari Makes People Laugh At MTV Movie Awards 2010 - Jun 07, 2010
- Aziz Ansari Picked As MTV Movie Awards Host - Apr 21, 2010
- Aziz Ansari to host 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards - Apr 21, 2010
- Tere Bin Laden Being Screened at Friar's Film Festival - Sep 20, 2010
- Robbie Williams eyes TV comeback - Sep 01, 2012
- Abhishek to open London Asian Film Festival - Mar 11, 2012
- Ben Stiller to get the BAFTA for comedy - Aug 24, 2011
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Paoli Dam makes bold seem regular: Vikram Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - Mar 18, 2012
- Chunky enjoys humour connect with young fans - Jul 26, 2012
- '30 Minutes Or Less' - Good, but could have been better - Oct 09, 2011
- Banks honoured at Hawaii Film Festival - Jun 19, 2012