In US, Zeta-Jones misses familyJune 17th, 2012 - 2:24 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 17 (IANS) Welsh actress Catherine Zeta-Jones, who is settled in the US, says she misses her family and friends back home.
Currently, the 42-year-old lives in New York with her husband, actor Michael Douglas, and her two children.
“It’s really hard for me because I’ve been out of Wales longer than I ever lived there. My family is so close that I really miss just being able to say to my mom or my friends, ‘Just come on over for a cup of tea and we’ll talk through stuff’,” contactmusic.com quoted Zeta-Jones as saying.
Jones meets her family when they come to visit her.
“Wales comes to me now. They much prefer to get away from the weather. They liked to come visit when we were in Bermuda, they love to come to New York. My children adore their grandparents and their uncles,” she said.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones takes marriage tips from father-in-law - Feb 14, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones visits sick kids in Wales with hubby Michael Douglas - Jul 24, 2010
- Son of Zeta-Jones and Douglas dyslexic - Oct 03, 2010
- Zeta-Jones' kids like cheap holidays - Jun 15, 2012
- Zeta-Jones 'had a good cry' when she heard Douglas' tumour had gone - Jan 12, 2011
- Zeta-Jones, Douglas visit sick children in Wales - Jul 24, 2010
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
- It was scary becoming a mother, says Catherine Zeta Jones - Aug 03, 2010
- Child's needs made Catherine Zeta-Jones' Broadway hit possible - Sep 17, 2010
- Bono makes Zeta-Jones nervous - Mar 18, 2012
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' 40th b'day gift from Michael Douglas: puppy! - Dec 12, 2009
- Zeta Jones diet secret - bacon sandwich - Jul 25, 2010
- Michael Douglas says cancer has shown him what family really is - Nov 30, 2010
- Michael Douglas: 'Media outed Catherine Zeta-Jones Bipolar Disorder' - Apr 27, 2011
- Michael Douglas to undergo chemo for throat tumour - Aug 17, 2010