Imran finds wife Avantika’s observations helpfulFebruary 8th, 2012 - 5:20 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 8 (IANS) Imran Khan says that his wife Avantika’s invaluable suggestions have helped him in his career.
“I have always felt that when Avantika sees my films, criticises something and points out some flaws, that is always correct, always spot-on. I always take her opinion into account,” said the 29-year-old who married his long-time girlfriend in January 2011.
His romantic comedy “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu” is releasing Friday. Meanwhile, the actor is pretty excited about working with Vishal Bhardwaj in “Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola”, in which he will team up with Anushka Sharma, Shabana Azmi and Pankaj Kapur.
The film will go on floors on Valentine’s Day.
- Bearded, pierced ears look for Imran - Feb 06, 2012
- Avoid promotions if they bother you: Imran - Apr 28, 2012
- Akshay gorges on masala dosas (Movie Snippets) - Apr 30, 2012
- Bhardwaj's creativity, hard work wows Imran Khan - Apr 09, 2012
- Pankaj, Shabana team up again after 20 years - Feb 06, 2012
- Imran Khan's shooting pain on Bhardwaj's film set - Mar 06, 2012
- Imran Khan finds beard annoying - Feb 07, 2012
- A good interview is about a good conversation: Imran Khan - Feb 04, 2012
- Imran to gain weight for Bharadwaj's film - Nov 09, 2011
- Get set for comedy, thrillers in 2012 - Jan 01, 2012
- Big B, Jaya visit Shatrughan Sinha in hospital (Movie Snippets) - Jul 20, 2012
- 'Satyamev...' promos give insight into Aamir's creative process: Imran - Apr 10, 2012
- Storm strikes Vishal Bhardwaj's movie set, injurs five - Apr 12, 2012
- Anushka Sharma mum on 'Bombay Velvet' - Aug 08, 2012
- I'm lucky to work with Shah Rukh again: Anushka - Apr 06, 2012