Imran And Deepika Pays Tribute To SRK In Break Ke BaadOctober 20th, 2010 - 12:30 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan may have a lot of friends from all corners of the world but the superstar also have a fan following in the industry itself. And the recent addition to this list are young actors Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone. Kunal Kohli’s upcoming film Break Ke Baad starring Imran and Deepika will pay tribute to SRK in its own style. Imran essays the role of a theater owner in the Danish Aslam directed romantic comedy. Deepika will be seen as an aspiring actress. Both are childhood friends in the movie and they will eventually fall in love at a very young age but will break up later.
The film will deal with their post break-up blues and how they manage to revive their relationship regardless of being in two different geographical locations. Kohli was quoted saying that Imran will enact the signature steps of Shah Rukh in the title track ‘Dooriyan’. He will be shown as a SRK fan, the popular king of romance. Imran was seen imitating Salman Khan in his debut film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.
Deepika will be seen claiming that she is Shah Rukh Khan in one of the scenes when she is drunk. Deepika debuted in Bollywood starring opposite SRK in Om Shanti Om in 2007.
– Sampurn Wire
- Deepika Enjoys Imran's Foot Massage - Nov 15, 2010
- It was challenging to shift roles: Deepika Padukone - Oct 19, 2010
- Imran Opting For Debutant Directors? - Jun 07, 2010
- Imran Khan: Young Indians Will Relate To Break Ke Baad - Nov 23, 2010
- I'll not stop for anything or anybody: Deepika Padukone (Interview) - Aug 21, 2010
- 'Break Ke Baad' would resonate with young Indians: Imran Khan (Interview) - Nov 21, 2010
- Cinema no more wholesome family entertainer: Imran Khan (Interview) - Jun 30, 2011
- Spice up V-Day with romantic Bollywood movies - Feb 09, 2012
- Imran Khan: All Set To Take On challenging Roles - Nov 27, 2010
- SRK mum on Deepika's presence in 'Chennai Express' - Aug 14, 2012
- 2010 has been a great year for me: Deepika Padukone - Oct 07, 2010
- Love stories good, but I want to experiment: Imran Khan (Interview) - Dec 06, 2010
- Imran-Deepika Shoot An Unscheduled Epilogue For Their Love Story - Oct 08, 2010
- Imran's 'Break...' leaves Sharman looking for 'Allah...' - Nov 30, 2010
- 'Break Ke Baad' recovers production cost before release - Nov 25, 2010
Tags: aslam, aspiring actress, baad, childhood friends, debut film, deepika padukone, geographical locations, imran, kunal kohli, om, relationship, romance, romantic comedy, salman khan, shah rukh khan, signature, superstar, tribute, upcoming film, young actors