Imran advertises his new dostana.March 24th, 2009 - 6:29 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
It’s not just Abhishek Bacchan and John Abraham who are flaunting their yaari in Bollywood.
After the Filmfare award ceremony Ranbir Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan are doing the same.
The Dostana effect seems to have been rubbing off on everyone.
Imran Khan hopes that his new chemistry with a fellow male actor of the same age will bring out something good.
An excited Imran said, “It’s equally rocking. We share a wonderful chemistry in real life. We are a hot pair and we enjoy every moment of our friendship. We understand each other very well.”
He added, “I admire Ranbir very much. I have learnt a lot of things from him. He has encouraged me a lot. He himself is a very hard worker. He works day and night for his characters. I really admire his qualities.”
He also revealed that most have said that if they are paired together in any film, they will look hotter than any other couple.
At the same time, he keeps uncle Aamir as a role model.
He also said, “He is one of the most decent actors of the film industry and he will always be a role model for newcomers. I am not concerned with his problems with SRK. They have been good friends and even if there is anything wrong between the two they know how to sort it out.”
Umm… this B-Town boy really knows how to get his point across. He’s sure to go a long way.
- Abhishek holds special screening of 'Bol Bachchan' - Jul 14, 2012
- Nargis is a boon to our film: Ranbir Kapoor - Sep 20, 2011
- Imran Khan Gels Well with Ranbir Kapoor's Mom! - Nov 20, 2010
- Ranbir refuses film with SRK! - May 06, 2010
- Abbas-Mustan's clarity, precision impresses Abhishek - Dec 16, 2011
- Imran Khan finalised for 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai 2' - Mar 10, 2012
- Awards are important, says SRK - Jan 14, 2012
- 'Ek Main Aur..' dissimilar to 'What Happens In Vegas': Karan Johar - Dec 01, 2011
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Better Actor Than Imran Khan: Aamir Khan - Jan 28, 2011
- B-town supports SRK, says any father would react similarly - May 18, 2012
- Shakespearean farce or SRK's short fuse? B-Town debates - Jan 31, 2012
- MCA bans Shah Rukh from Wankhede; experts call it a rare decision (Roundup) - May 18, 2012
- Ranbir speaks about his career - Sep 20, 2010
- Shahid's A Hit with the Girls! - Apr 23, 2010
- 'Mausam' is very close to my heart: Shahid Kapur - Jul 09, 2011
Tags: aamir, abhishek bachchan, actors, award ceremony, bollywood, chemistry, dostana, film industry, filmfare award, friendship, good friends, john abraham, male actor, newcomers, role model, srk, yaari