Impostor called Chelsea Handler ‘a leathery idiot’, not me: Courtney LoveMarch 21st, 2011 - 7:01 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 21 (ANI): Courtney Love has claimed that it was an impostor who posed as her on Twitter and called Chelsea Handler ‘a leathery idiot’.
She said that ‘cloverxxxlove’, who referred to Handler dating hotelier Andre Balasz as ‘carrying round a midget’, was ‘absolutely not me’, reports the New York Post.
Love also dismissed allegations of insulting friends and insisted that she deleted her Twitter account months ago.
“I was horrified to find whoever it was was insulting my friends . . . I would never be so classless as to discuss their private lives in such a vulgar manner. I deleted my Twitter account months ago,” Love added. (ANI)
- Is Chelsea Handler dating Andre Balasz? - Jan 25, 2011
- Jessie J targeted by hacker - Jan 25, 2012
- Russell Simmons apologizes to Courtney Love for his 'crackhead' jibe - Oct 25, 2010
- Dating 50 Cent was funny, says Handler - Jan 25, 2012
- Courtney Love fuels rumours of new romance - Mar 30, 2010
- Notre Dame basketball star slams rumours of naked picture in Twitter rant - Apr 18, 2011
- Michelle McGee continues Facebook war against Chelsea Handler - Apr 05, 2010
- Courtney Love cosies up to Uma Thurman's ex - May 18, 2010
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Kristen Stewart's friends, family annoyed by Facebook fans - Jun 16, 2010
- Impostors trouble Stewart fans, family - Jun 16, 2010
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Courtney Love 'dumped by lover after Kate Moss-lesbian fling claims' - May 24, 2010
- Kim Kardashian's Twitter account hacked - Feb 23, 2011
- Hackers hijack Twitter page of NBC News, post fake terror alerts - Sep 10, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,