Impact Movie:Miniseries Coming BackJune 22nd, 2009 - 6:05 pm ICT by GD
If you want to get a brief of the plot of the movie “Impact”, then here it is. A large space rock slams on the moon which causes a change in the polarity in the moon, and unlikely, the moon turn towards our planet earth. It is another Hollywood’s fascination towards getting earth hit after being hit with a Meteor in 1979, An Asteroid in 1997, just few other names of movies, and this time the moon is 39 days away from hitting earth in the movie “Impact”.
If you want to get the details of the strike and the warnings given by the moon before the strike, you have to watch “Impact,” a two-part, or better said miniseries,TV movie that airs on June 21 and June 28 at 8 p.m. on ABC/Ch. 4. Watch Natasha Hendstridge as a super-smart scientist and the other scientist David James Elliott, trying their level best to save the planet, Earth.
Well, the movie has some tongue twisting dialogues full of technical terms, in fact, giving a hard time to actors also. “I enjoyed the whole process, practicing the craft every day,” said David James Elliott. Natasha Henstridge also had a good experience while shooting for the movie and confessed that, “That’s where I want to be. And obliviously working and creating and doing something of interest, that’s the goal.” She liked the intellectual strength she was given in the role.
The miniseries is sure to create curiosity and excitement all over again as it is different from series which lasts for months and viewers are at times tired waiting for that long. Miniseries don’t make viewers commit for many months, its comes and goes in 2-3 weeks.
- Best time to see the Leonid Meteor Shower 2010 is now - Nov 17, 2010
- Geminid meteor shower to offer dazzling spectacle on Dec 14 - Dec 10, 2010
- Asteroid hurtles past Earth - Apr 02, 2012
- Asteroid to have a near miss with Earth - Jan 27, 2012
- Science fiction movie "Another Earth" all set to release - Jul 22, 2011
- Get ready to see planet triangle, Moon, asteroid sky show - Aug 12, 2010
- 'Titanic 3D' more magnificent after 15 years (IANS Movie) - Apr 06, 2012
- Asteroid 2005 yu55 to pass close to Earth today - Nov 08, 2011
- Red, green and blue colours are best to find Earth-like planets - Feb 24, 2011
- Jupiter Struck By Meteor - Jun 07, 2010
- Watch out for Geminid meteor shower Wednesday - Dec 12, 2011
- Perseid meteor shower may yield 80 'space rocks' an hour - Aug 11, 2009
- Dinosaurs wiped out by meteor shower lasting ages - Aug 30, 2010
- NASA research could shed light on early stages of planet formation - Dec 10, 2010
- Lyrids Meteor Shower To Pace Up On Earth Day - Apr 22, 2010
Tags: airs, ch 4, curiosity, david james elliott, dialogues, excitement, fascination, good experience, hard time, intellectual strength, june 21, meteor, moon, natasha henstridge, planet earth, polarity, slams, smart scientist, space rock, tv movie